Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Today's homework 5th august edition

Hello forgetful souls , Cheow Fu here. If you are reading this post you probably forgetten the homework for today , no worries though I will remind you on this post. First of all is the maths graph worksheet homework... Due on tomorrow which is 6th august.Secondly , sign the science common test paper or else you have to do 3 sets of note and reflections ( which I don't think you will like but still it helps you pay more attention to the science topics ). OH yes there will be a NDP roadshow on thursday after school.On friday ( 7th of august ) Please bring snacks , drinks and also your best friend also known as the thermometer. Also you may wear a red/white shirt to school on that day or else just stick to your school uniform ( Red group pe shirt also acceptable ). Remember , do not litter in the classroom on that day or else we must do some class cleaning before we can go home ( Note. I said MUST ), we must also decorate the class on that day too so don't think you can just sit back and relax on that day.If I forget to post any homework on the blog please send me an email regarding the homework.( my email address is noblekid96@hotmail.com )

Regards ,
Cheow Fu the forgetful soul.

P.S take note of the word forgetful soul I used to describe myself

0 comments: