Monday, August 31, 2009

Drama - James In Wonderland (Ep 3)

Drama – James in Wonderland (Ep 3)

Written by: Lee Meng Hon

Edited by: Wong Cheow Fu


Scene 2b – The Magnificent Room

Mad Hatter: Nice to meet you, boy. People call me the Mad Hatter.

James: I am James Harford. How do I go home then? Do you have any idea?

Mad Hatter: Normally, when humans from Earth come to this place, they always have a task to complete in order to return home.

James: Mr. Hatter, do you know what task am I suppose to complete?

Mad Hatter: Follow me.



Scene 3 – The King’s Palace (Entrance)

Mad Hatter: James, this is The King’s Palace. This is where you will meet the king and he will tell you what to do. Go in…

James: Can you follow me?

Mad Hatter: I am so sorry, dear. This is all I can do. No worries, I will be waiting for you.



Scene 4 – The King’s Palace (Main Hall)

James: [approached a soldier] Hi Soldier, I would like to see the king of this place. I am from Earth.

Soldier: Go straight, turn left, turn right, turn left, then right, then left, then left, the right, the left and right and right and left and left right!

James: I beg your pardon… Can you please lead me there?

Soldier: Break time…

0 comments: