Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Homework for 4th august 2009

Hello , Cheow Fu here... nobody has posted since the most recent post which was June's post , So I would like to remind you owners of the account to post more often... Anyways , there is a few homework that I had like to remind you of. First of all , the chemistry worksheet chapter 5.1 it is due tomorrow(5th august 2009) for those of you who has not passed up the worksheet yet if you do not hand in on time you will be sent to detention that was what I heard from Joshua. Secondly , the homework assigned for the students(1a) taking chinese language do a 150 words book review of the <西游记> book , the review is due on the 17th of august. The third and also the last is the 4 DnT worksheets assigned to the even group. The 4 worksheets are due on 11th of august . Please notify me if I missed out any homework , my email is noblekid96@hotmail.com.

Regards , Cheow Fu.

P.S. If you can't read the words properly due to the font , highlight the words. And the blog template is changed by xavier I hold no responsibility for changing the blog's template or any other things on the blog I will only post hw reminders

Update : There is also the graph maths homework that is due tomorrow ( 5th august ) also remember to sign the chinese common test sorry for the late update.

0 comments: