Friday, August 28, 2009

Drama - Swenson Christopher (Ep 12)

Drama – Swenson Christopher (Ep 12) 2nd final episode
Written by: Lee Meng Hon
Edited by: Wong Cheow Fu

Scene 15b – Mrs. Carter’s pie shop

Durpin: I believe I came at the wrong time, haven’t I?
Swenson Christopher: Hi, Judge Durpin. How have you been?
Durpin: Benjamin Parker?
Swenson Christopher: You are still with Mrs. Flourish?
Durpin: I am so sorry, Swenson. I know that I am supposed to be killed by you. And in fact, I am feeling guilty. I can never forgive myself…

[Durpin fished out a greasy key from his inner pocket of the suit he was wearing.]

Durpin: Here is the key to free your daughter in my house! Go now!

[As Swenson knew that Durpin was apologetic, he dropped him to Mrs. Carter’s pie shop below.]

Swenson Christopher: Johanna… Father’s goanna save you…

[A tear drop rolled down his cheeks…]

Swenson Christopher: Johanna… Johanna… Johanna… No matter whether he is lying to me or not, I know that this key… leads me to you…

Scene 15c – Mrs. Carter’s Pie Shop

Mrs. Carter: [when she sees Durpin and she bursts into tears] I am so sorry, Durpin… I am no longer your accomplice… for I had… fallen in love with Mr. Christopher. I love him… I can’t do it… I love him too much… He is the reason for my life…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the final episode (Ep 13), it will be published online on Friday, 7.00pm sharp!

Upcoming Drama: Inspector GP
This September blockbuster drama consists of 20 episodes and will be published online on Saturday, 5.30pm sharp!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments: