Monday, August 24, 2009

Drama - Swenson Christopher (Ep 7)

Drama - Swenson Christopher (Ep 7)
Written by: Lee Meng Hon
Edited by: Wong Cheow Fu

(May contain some vulgar language.)

Scene 12 - Old hut of Durpin with Johanna

Durpin: My beautiful lady... Are you waiting eagerly to be free, and roam the world?
Johanna: Where's my father? Mum promised that he will come and rescue me from your evil clutches!
Durpin: Is that true? Heh , I am afraid not. Pretty women! Oh, pretty women!
Johanna: Where's my father?
Durpin: Benjamin Parker, that useless wretch? He is now in the cell...
Johanna: My father is a great man!
Durpin: You were still young that time. How sure are you that your father is a great man?
Johanna: Even though I was young during then, I knew how my mother died in your hands!
Durpin: Miss Flourish was the real muderer.
Johanna: Revenge!

Scene 13 - Mrs. Carter's Pie Shop

Mrs. Carter: Sweetheart, care for going out for a dinner? My treat!
Swenson Christopher: My pleasure.

[As they left for dinner, Mrs. Carter began singing merrily:]

Mrs. Carter: [sings]
Ooh, Mr. C! (kisses Swenson)
I'm so happy! (kisses Swenson)
I could (kisses Swenson)
Eat you up, I really could!
You know what I'd like to do, Mr. C? (kisses Swenson)
What I dream (kisses Swenson)
If the business stays as good?
Where I'd really like to go?
In a year or so?
Don't you want to know?

Swenson Christopher: Of course.

Mrs. Carter:
By the sea, Mr. C, that's the life I covet,
By the sea, Mr. C, ooh, I know you'd love it!
You and me, Mr. C, we could be alone
In a house what we'd almost own,
Down by the sea!

Swenson Christopher:
Anything you say

Mrs. Carter:
Wouldn't that be smashing?

Think how snug it'll be underneath our flannel
When it's just you and me and the English Channel!
In our cozy retreat kept all neat and tidy,
We'll have chums over ev'ry Friday!
By the sea!
Don'tcha love the weather?
By the sea!
We'll grow old together!
By the seaside,
Woo-hoo!
By the beautiful sea!

It'll be so quiet,
That who'll come by it,
Except a seagull
Hoo, hoo!
We shouldn't try it,
Though, 'til it's legal for two-hoo!
But a seaside wedding could be devised,
Me rumpled bedding legitimized!
Me eyelids'll flutter,
I'll turn into butter,
The moment I mutter I do-hoo!

Down by the sea,
Married nice and proper
By the sea
Bring along your chopper
To the seaside hoo hoo!
By the beautiful sea!

0 comments: