Friday, September 4, 2009

Drama - Together Hands I (Ep 2)

Drama – Together Hands (Ep 2)
Written by: Lee Meng Hon
Edited by: Wong Cheow Fu

Scene 4 – Old and small rented apartment

An Qi: [opened the unlocked door with a cracking sound] It’s time Grandma should do some renovation here.
Xiu Wen: Are you sure this is the correct unit?
An Qi: [spotted an old lady in the kitchen] Auntie Yang!

[The Old lady turned. She limped forward, and smiled-]

Auntie Yang: An Qi! You are back?
An Qi: How are you?
Auntie Yang: I am fine. Thank you.
Xiu Wen: Hello, auntie. I am Xiu Wen, your granddaughter’s friend.
Auntie Yang: How can I possibly have a granddaughter? I am not married… Please get my status correct.
Xiu Wen: An Qi…
An Qi: [ignores Xiu Wen] Auntie Yang, where’s Po Po? [Grandmother in Cantonese]
Aunite Yang: She is in the lantern shop. Quick, go there now… She will be delighted to see you…
An Qi: Ok… I shall leave now…
Xiu Wen: An Qi… [follows An Qi despite being ignored] An Qi… Which lantern shop?

0 comments: