Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Drama - James In Wonderland / Together Hands

Drama – James in Wonderland / Together Hands

This is a breakdown in between. James in Wonderland II will continue after the blockbuster drama – Together Hands. I appreciate your kind understanding.

There will also be a breakdown for Together Hands I, which consists of only 6 episodes.

Synopsis for James in Wonderland II:

James: I can’t imagine this! Wow!
Mad Hatter: This is a place… where you have to fight for your life…

Mad Hatter: If you are dead here, you will be trapped in both worlds for eternity.

James: Mad Hatter, no… don’t leave me! Please…
Mad Hatter: My time is up… I am mere a his-tory…
James: Mad Hatter, no… no… Hatter!

James: Hatter’s dead. There is no point living… because he is my father… Destiny brought us together…

BE SURE TO CATCH JAMES IN WONDERLAND II !

0 comments: